This class is not yet scheduled. Please contact us to add it.
35 US dollars
County Road 437
Fun for beginners and intermediate skill levels.
Using a layered application process, you will follow along as the instructor paints and shows you step by step how to create your own expression of the finished example.
ABOUT THE CLASS:
• Even if you have never painted or feel you have no ability, we will show you how!
• You will be encouraged to express your unique creativity!
• You get one-on-one assistance throughout the class!
• Using a layered application process you will follow along as the instructor shows you step-by-step how to create your own expression of the finished example.
• Everything included: canvas, glass/bottle, acrylic paints, brushes, apron, etc. and artists' paper to test brush strokes and techniques before applying.
• Our raised studio table allows you the comfort of sitting or standing or to alternate.
• Our private studio classroom is reserved only for you and your group. (Some exceptions apply)
• Lounge amenities: dining table with chairs, a small refrigerator, a wine refrigerator, cork screw, utensils, wine glasses, coffee cups, plates, etc.
• We offer complimentary coffee and water.
• We also offer 2 sizes of charcuterie by request via email or text.
• You may bring snacks, finger foods, soft drinks, and wine or champagne for sip-n-paint groups.
• Birthday parties / special occasions - bring cake, etc.
Please arrive about 15-20 minutes early or more if possible.
To cancel, please contact us to request a credit at least 24 hrs before the class