Here's how we are handling COVID -19
WHAT TO EXPECT:
• We screen every visitor at the door before entry and you will be asked to fill out and sign a short questionnaire.
• Our staff may wear a mask at the door until screening is completed.
• Masks are not required, but we do strongly recommend wearing one as the studio is cozy.
• We provide masks and hand sanitizer for your convenience.
• We will wear a mask as we come near you for individual instruction while painting if you prefer, please do not hesitate to ask.
• The studio currently seats six people, about 18"apart.
• We sanitize brushes, tools and all common surfaces between classes.
• We operate a UV air purifier in the studio between classes and in the restroom during classes.
• There will be people, food and drink in the lounge areas - each person is responsible for maintaining social distance to their
own personal comfort level.
• We ask you not to attend or enter if you have any symptoms of any kind.
• If you have or develop symptoms near the time of the class, please email us to request a refund or reschedule.
• We will do everything we can to provide a safe environment. Many things are out of our control, but we appreciate your attention to assisting us in this effort.
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.