Here's how we are handling COVID -19
WHAT TO EXPECT:
• As a courtesy to others, we ask you to reschedule if you have symptoms of any kind, such as a cold, or allergies.
• Our staff may wear a mask at the door until screening is completed, if you prefer.
• Masks are not required but we provide masks and hand sanitizer for your convenience if you want one.
• We will wear a mask as we come near you for individual instruction while painting if you prefer, please do not hesitate to ask.
• The studio currently seats up to eight people, about 8-10"apart. If more are in your class, the seating will be very cozy.
• We sanitize between classes.
• We operate a UV air purifier in the restroom during classes.
• There will be people, food and drink in the lounge areas - each person is responsible for maintaining social distance to their
own personal comfort level.
• If you have or develop symptoms near the time of the class, please email us to reschedule.
• We will do everything we can to provide a safe environment. Many things are out of our control, but we appreciate your attention to assisting us in this effort.
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.