This class is not yet scheduled. Please contact us to add it.
Any Skill Level 2 - 2.5 hours
From 35 US dollars
County Road 437
Our most popular class! Fun for beginners and intermediate skill levels.
Using a layered application process, you will follow step by step along with the instructor to create your own expression of the finished example.
*Hybrid means you paint it in the regular light but it glows in the blacklight
Everyone is welcomed to participate in this class regardless of your skill level, but it is recommended that you have had some painting experience before attempting this project to be able to get the most benefit from the class.
ABOUT THE CLASS:
• Even if you have never painted or feel you have no ability, we will show you how!
• You will be encouraged to express your unique creativity!
• You get one-on-one assistance throughout the class!
• Using a layered application process you will follow along as the instructor shows you step-by-step how to create your own expression of the finished example.
• Everything included: canvas, glass/bottle, acrylic paints, brushes, apron, etc. and artists' paper to test brush strokes and techniques before applying.
• Our raised studio table allows you the comfort of sitting or standing or to alternate.
• Our private studio classroom is reserved only for you and your group. (Some exceptions apply)
• Lounge amenities: dining table with chairs, a small refrigerator, a wine refrigerator, cork screw, utensils, wine glasses, coffee cups, plates, etc.
• We offer complimentary coffee and water.
• We also offer 2 sizes of charcuterie by request via email or text.
• You may bring snacks, finger foods, soft drinks, and wine or champagne for sip-n-paint groups.
• Birthday parties / special occasions - bring cake, etc.
Please arrive about 15-20 minutes early or more if possible.
To cancel, please contact us to request a credit at least 24 hrs before the class