• All our classes are available by reservation if you don't find the class you want on the schedule, or if you would like to schedule it on a different date or time, use this option.
• Reserve booking is a two-fold process: Contact us for a reservation then return to book after it is added to the schedule calendar.
• We will schedule as soon as two days from now up to 3 months in advance.
• No payment is required until you book the class.
• Feel free to contact us for friendly information if you have any questions or need help.
ABOUT THE CLASSES:
• Even if you have never painted or feel you have no ability, we will show you how!
• You will be encouraged to express your unique creativity!
• You get one-on-one assistance throughout the class!
• Using a layered application process you will follow along as the instructor shows you step-by-step how to create your own expression of the finished example.
• Everything included: canvas, glass/bottle, acrylic paints, brushes, apron, etc. and artists' paper to test brush strokes and techniques before applying.
• Our raised studio table allows you the comfort of sitting or standing or to alternate.
• Our private studio classroom is reserved only for you and your group. (Some exceptions apply)
• Lounge amenities: dining table with chairs, a small refrigerator, a wine refrigerator, cork screw, utensils, wine glasses, coffee cups, plates, etc.
• We offer complimentary coffee and water.
• We also offer 2 sizes of charcuterie by request via email or text.
• You may bring snacks, finger foods, soft drinks, and wine or champagne for sip-n-paint groups.
• Birthday parties / special occasions - bring cake, etc.
Please arrive about 15-20 minutes early or more if possible.
To cancel, please contact us to request a credit at least 24 hrs before the class